The Serbia My Home NGO association, within the ‘Find an Alternative to Car’ project, organises the ‘Alternative Means of Transport as a Solution to Climate Changes’ forum.
The forum will be held in the Svilara Cultural Station on 5 November, at 12 p.m.
First panel ‘Electric Vehicles in Serbia – Where Are We and What Now?’, will open a discussion about possibilities of increasing use of electric vehicles in Serbia through subsidies, about their contribution to pollution reduction and noise level in cities, as well as about law regulation of the issue in EU countries.
The panel will be moderated by Majda Adlešić, and panellists are:
- Dr Saša Igić, Provincial Secretariat for Energy, Construction and Transport
- Vladimir Anić, Motogrini
- Dr Mirko Gordić, AMSS – Centre for motor vehicles
- Igor Velić, Safe Pathways (Sr. Sigurne Staze) NGO
During second panel, participants will discuss solutions to wider use of alternative means of transport in Serbia, and cooperation between local self-governments and civil sector in relation to this topic.
The panel will be moderated by Dejan Radivojević and Dragana Ristić, and panellists are:
- Jelena Nikolić, Kruševac City Administration
- Agneš Asodi, Novi Sad Cycling Initiative NGO
- Ksenija Lukić, Infrastructure PE, Šabac
- Bojana Pađen, City Administration for the Environmental Protection Novi Sad
All interested in panel-discussions can apply via e-mail address: [email protected] no later than 4 November.
The forum will be streamed live via Facebook Page of the Serbia My Home NGO.