This year, part of the programme of the international festival of children’s and youth animated film MultiMost Fest will be implemented in the Svilara Cultural Station, from 2 to 4 October.
SATURDAY, 2 OCTOBER
- 1:30 p.m.- 4:45 p.m. Film screenings for members of the student jury
- 7 p.m. Opening of the ‘Veterans of Serbian animation’ exhibition
SUNDAY, 3 OCTOBER
- 3 p.m. – 4 p.m. Film screenings for members of the youth jury
- 4 p.m. – 5 p.m. Film screenings for members of the children’s jury
MONDAY, 4 OCTOBER
- 3 p.m. Screenings of winning films
The ‘MultiMost’ festival, organised by the DOM Studio from Sremski Karlovci, originated from the Russian-Serbian animation project of the same name, launched in 2016, and has been held in the form of a festival since last year. It fosters the popularization of the author’s animated film intended for children and young people and children’s and youth animation as a modern form of creativity that contributes to the development of creative thinking with the use of digital technologies.
The festival promotes the return of film and animation to primary education in Serbia.
The festival was supported by the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Serbia, the Film Centre of Serbia, the City Administration for Culture of Novi Sad, the Municipal Administration of Sremski Karlovci, the Cultural Centre of Novi Sad, Dom Sindikata from Belgrade and the Svilara Cultural Station.